1753510 Members
4804 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion

MSA2012 error saving settings:MSA2012 ошибка сохранения настроек

morfz
Occasional Contributor

MSA2012 error saving settings:MSA2012 ошибка сохранения настроек

Доброго времени суток. Пытаюсь создать RAID в веб интерфейсе и получаю сообщение "Request failed because configuration has changed - Please wait 10 seconds and retry request (Config Change Error). "3"".

Нагуглил, что надо переключить в "host port configuration" топологию с loop на point to point, но при изминении топологии получаю снова сообщение "Request failed because configuration has changed - Please wait 10 seconds and retry request (Config Change Error). "3"". Подскажите в чем может быть причина. Надеюсь по русски здесь читают и отвечают.

Google Translated

Good day. I am trying to create a RAID in the web interface and I get the message "Request failed because configuration has changed - Please wait 10 seconds and retry request (Config Change Error)." 3 "".

I googled that I need to switch the topology from loop to point to point in the "host port configuration", but when the topology changes, I get the message again "Request failed because configuration has changed - Please wait 10 seconds and retry request (Config Change Error)." 3 " ". Tell me what could be the reason. I hope they read and answer in Russian here.

1 REPLY 1
ArunKKR
HPE Pro

Re: MSA2012 error saving settings:MSA2012 ошибка сохранения настроек

Hi,

Please post your queries in English.

Please perform the below the steps after scheduling a down time and taking data back up:

1. Restart management controllers A and B one by one.

2. If issue persists, restart storage controllers A and B one by one and check the status.

3. If issue persists, shut down controllers through SMU

4. Wait for 5-7 minutes and ensure that cache flush LED is not blinking.

5. Remove power to MSA.

6. Remove and reseat both the controllers.

7. Provide power to MSA.

While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo