cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P2000 G3 MSA unable to connnect to one management interface

gss03
Occasional Contributor

P2000 G3 MSA unable to connnect to one management interface

My MSA devices have gone a bit strange after I connected them to VMM at the end of last week.

Since then, the controller that is connected to VMM has stopped responding correctly and the MSA is only accessible via the 2nd controller.

The service light on the back has gone amber, but when I check the web interface I see no indication of fault or anything in the logs to indicate a problem.

Currently this issue has taken down my shared storage on one of my Hyper-v clusters :-(

The cluster will briefly come back up, but very quickly it will fail. At the moment I am not sure why, but I am looking squarely at these controllers and their amber service light as being the culprit.

What can I do to troubleshoot this further?

P.S. This thread has been moved from Storage>General to Disk arrays. -HP Forum Moderator

1 REPLY 1
aj_allen
Occasional Visitor

Re: P2000 G3 MSA unable to connnect to one management interface

gss03 - did you ever figure out what was wrong with this? I am having that same issue. Just added the P2000 to VMM and it became unresponsive in terms of the web GUI - seems to be still functioning though. I don't know if this is as designed since technically you can manage the SAN through VMM.