MSA Storage
1752793 Members
6156 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Is it possible to recover an Advanced Data Services licence for a MSA 2062 FC LFF?

jonathanfrankso
Occasional Visitor

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
support_s
System Recommended

Query: Is it possible to recover an Advanced Data Services licence for a MSA 2062 FC LFF?

System recommended content:

1. Product Change Notification: HPE MSA 2062 LFF Storage Arrays - End of Life Announcement

Please click on "Thumbs Up/Kudo" icon to give a "Kudo".

Thank you for being a HPE valuable community member.

Accept or Kudo

rakesh_93
HPE Pro

Re: Is it possible to recover an Advanced Data Services licence for a MSA 2062 FC LFF?

@jonathanfrankso 

No need to purchase the license again. You should be able to obtain it from the myenterpriselicense.hpe.com site.

You can contact licensing team for support - Contact Us | My HPE Software Center | My HPE Software Center

Regards

Rakesh

I'm an HPE employee.
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]

Accept or Kudo

JonPaul
HPE Pro

@jonathanfrankso 
My first question would be:  Why would you run an undocumented command on your system?
Second question is:  where did you learn about this command and the parameters?
There are commands in every product which are intended for support or diagnostics and should only be run if you know what they do, otherwise you are likely to limit or damage your product.
That said, you are not the first and won't be the last. The process to restore is fairly easy as long as you have the right details.

Please contact support and they will direct you to the licensing team.
You can also go to https://myenterpriselicense.hpe.com  and follow down to the support path for your region.

I work for HPE