1748227 Members
4370 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: VDS Provider for Windows x64 for HPE MSA2060 FC Storage

Schwarzemezza
Occasional Advisor

VDS Provider for Windows x64 for HPE MSA2060 FC Storage

Is there any VDS Provider for Windows x64 package for HPE MSA2060 FC Storage. i cannot find any on the HPE suppot site?

5 REPLIES 5
sbhat09
HPE Pro

Hello @Schwarzemezza,

VDS provider is available for 2040/2050. But couldn't find specifically for 2060. Would you like to test it for 2060?

https://downloads.hpe.com/pub/softlib2/software1/pubsw-linux/p635293182/v140543/859809-002_VDSVSS.html

Regards,
Srinivas Bhat

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Note: All of my comments are my own and are not any official representation of HPE.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Schwarzemezza
Occasional Advisor

Hi @sbhat09 

Thank you for yur response. However the Windows OS we are using is Windows Server 2019 and I have noticed that this is not supported by the version of VDS Provider software you sugested we try i.e. HPE MSA 1040/2040/2050 VDS/VSS Hardware Providers

Would you know whether HPE has a release version specifically for the HPE MSA 2060? 

sbhat09
HPE Pro

@SchwarzemezzaSorry, a version specific for 2060 is not available yet.

Regards,
Srinivas Bhat

Note: All of my comments are my own and are not any official representation of HPE.

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo

Schwarzemezza
Occasional Advisor

Thanks again for your prompt response @sbhat09, can i take this as an official statement from HPE?

sbhat09
HPE Pro

Hello @Schwarzemezza,

When I tried internally, I too couldn't find the VDS specific for 2060. I am not in the right capacity to make an official representation about this. But I would suggest you contact HPE support and create a support ticket to get more details

Regards,
Srinivas Bhat

I am an HPE Employee

Accept or Kudo