MSA Storage
1753980 Members
6699 Online
108811 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

msJavaWrapper.exe cpu usage

CA874715

msJavaWrapper.exe cpu usage

Hi, I've got dual 1.4GhZ Cpu running W2k and am constantly getting high cpu usage (90%+) from the above mentioned process. It's also using over 350MB's of RAM. Is this normal?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
Eugeny Brychkov
Honored Contributor

Re: msJavaWrapper.exe cpu usage

Jamie,
are you talking about HAJavaWrapper.exe and Autopath? If yes please install latest Autopath 2.0 OR reinstall this one you have installed NOT as a service (install it as "HP Autopath Remote Access Server").
Eugeny
CA874715

Thanks for your reply.

It's actually MsJavaWrapper.exe and is located in C:\SanMgr\managementserver\sbin directory. I've searched everywhere on the net for information on this file, but couldn't find anything. Do you think it's the same thing? Should I go ahead with the autopath 2.0?

Thanks,
'Jamie
Eugeny Brychkov
Honored Contributor

sanmgr is CommandView directory, not Autopath. So the best you can do now as all these are related to HP VA/XP software is to call HP and ask for new versions of Autopath and CommandView SDM. As I already mentioned for VA latest are Autopath 2.0 and CommandView 1.06.
But of course you can try to play with reinstalling CV and AP right now (if system is not critical and allows multiple shutdowns)
Eugeny