Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem for licensing of HP Storageworks SAN SWITCH 8/24

alihamedi
Occasional Contributor

problem for licensing of HP Storageworks SAN SWITCH 8/24

Hi

SAN SWITCH 8/24 has 16 port active by default. i have two switch8/24 , so i orderd two 8 port upgrade license. then i registerd these licenses and add one of them on switch1 and other them on switch2. both switch accept these license. after upgrading all of my switch ports become activate. when i run licenseshow command on switches, there were 4 license (3 of them was default licenses for 8/24 switch and last license was for upgrade 8 port). i deleted one of default license by my mistake. after deleting when i run licenseshow command on switch, there were 3 license, because i deleted one of them.after deleting, my active port on this switch is first 16 port. i search on internet to find solution for recovery switch base license, but i didnt find any solution. i have wwn and serial number of my switch and i need default licenses of hp storageworks 8/24.

i test remove and install my upgrade license on this switch but my problem didnt solve. because i remove one of default license on this switch.Also other switch work correctly and after inserting upgrade license all of its port work correct.