Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proliant MP for SCOM warnings

Adder
Occasional Contributor

Proliant MP for SCOM warnings

Hello,
Trying to use HP Proliant management pack for SCOM 2007 and have some servers in warning state. Little discover led me to monitor "HP Proliant SNMP Realtime Monitors Collection Health monitor - Realtime Monitors" where property RealtimeMonitors_SNMP.FailedComponent set to "Auto Server Recovery 2"

ASR on this server is disabled how can I override monitor to not discover ASR ?
3 REPLIES
Stuart Cain
Frequent Advisor

Re: Proliant MP for SCOM warnings

Please look at the ProLiant Server Management Pack User Guide in the following section:

Monitors

Overriding individual monitors
curtmcgirt
Advisor

open health explorer, right click the "others" warning, monitor properties, overrides. click override, (NOT disable), and either pick "for the object: server others" which will affect only THAT server or pick "for all objects of class: Others (proliant snmp) which will affect all proliant servers. then change the "enabled" flag to "false." be sure to NOT save the override in the default management pack. it is best practice to create new ones, i have an "HP Custom" management pack that i store all my HP overrides in.
Rick Kutschera
Occasional Visitor

Is there any way to disable only the ASR warning without disabling the whole rule for the server? This is really annoying...