5630 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: UK Pricing

Ian Dearing
Occasional Contributor

UK Pricing

Hi,

Does anyone know the UK pricing for this? Specifically how much it costs for the server part, and also how much it costs per server managed?

Regards,

Ian.
4 REPLIES 4
Stuart Cain
Frequent Advisor

Go to http://h18013.www1.hp.com/products/servers/management/integration/icsc/index.html
Click on Buy Online for the list price
(Per managed node)

Stuart Cain
Ian Dearing
Occasional Contributor

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately the 'buy it now' doesn't work, I get a server 500 error.

However, I think I've seen this before, and the pricing was $549. I've now managed to get UK pricing, but can you help with clarification on if this is per server to be managed, or per server this is installed onto?

Kind regards,

Ian Dearing.
David Claypool
Honored Contributor

Per managed server. Also, the HP store requires IE, so that may be the source of your HTTP 500 error if not on IE...
Ian Dearing
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for HP support, I have the pricing info. Copying here for other peoples reference:
The Insight Control Environment for MS System Center is a free download from the HP website. http://h20392.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=HPICE-SC

To activate and use the software, you have to purchase licences. The licence options are

HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center, No Media, 1-Server License including 1 year of 24x7 Technical Support and Updates 571785-B21 LP ├В┬г365 excl VAT
HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center, No Media, Flexible-Quantity License including 1 year of 24x7 Technical Support and Updates 571786-B21 LP ├В┬г365 excl VAT
NOTE: This part number can be used to purchase multiple licenses with a single activation key.

HP Insight Control suite for Microsoft System Center , Tracking License including 1 year of 24x7 Technical Support and Updates 571787-B21 LP ├В┬г365 excl VAT
NOTE: For use with signed and implemented Activation Key Agreements (AKA) only. Purchase of this part number entitles the customer to deploy additional licenses of the product under the terms of the existing Activation Key Agreement. No physical components or license keys are delivered in conjunction with the purchase of this part number.

It goes without saying, please confirm this with HP before ordering :-)