Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
I had to rebuild a Windows 2008 r2 server. The system flag partition is listed on the wrong drive. It's on drive f, instead of drive c is the boot drive. The server comes up fine, but I want to set drive c as system. How can I fix this without doing...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi HP Folks, On Linux, I can do simple one liner for auto find slot number : hpssacli ctrl all show config | sed -n '/.*rray.*in Slot/{s/.*in Slot \([^ ]\{1,\}\).*/\1/;p;}' 1 Does anyone have some scripting tips to write PowerShell to detect Smart Ar...
Posted to:
Original author:
i did a backup from server manager on windows server 2012, and i try to do restore of the backup on windows server 2008 r2, but it keeps giving me an error message that the system global catalog is corrupted. kindly help to make the restore successfu...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi HP Folks, On Linux, I can do simple one liner for auto find slot number : hpssacli ctrl all show config | sed -n '/.*rray.*in Slot/{s/.*in Slot \([^ ]\{1,\}\).*/\1/;p;}' 1 Does anyone have some scripting tips to write PowerShell to detect Smart Ar...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello everyone I have a virtual volume in HP3par and when I assign it to my Windows Server 2012 Host (HP Proliant Gen 8 BL660) The disk get the RAW Format, i need to convert the disk to NTFS Format without lossing data. So, Help me to solve this prob...
Posted to:
Original author:
Why is there no "Microsoft - Windows 10" section to this Knowledge Base?
Posted to:
Original author:
Yes definitely u can boot from a USB drive.Not possibe though with an SD card
Posted to:
Original author:
USB drive yes it is possible,but SD drive no. Tip on getting help in HP Forum APPLY YOU'RE POINTS!!!!!! 1 messages applied out of 14 for you're profiles. WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS? There are 3 reasons why we feel rating replies is such an important feat...
Posted to:
Original author:
John, I just about gave up as well, then I finally ran across this and FINALLY got it working..Okay, here are the steps... 1. Go to Control Panel 2. Open Add Hardware 3. Click Next 4. After Scan Finishes, select "Yes, I have already connected th...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Each Month in 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more
Sep 30
Seattle, WA
OpenStack Days Seattle
OpenStack Days Seattle, September 30, is the largest gathering of OpenStack users and prospective users in the Pacific Northwest region.
Read more
Top Authors
HPE Pro