cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
I was called in to troubleshoot a backup system for a small isolated network that logs show backups started failing 14 months ago. From the Cell Manager, i tried to check the install files on the clients and got an error that the client was on a diff...
Posted to:
Original author:
When trying to download a trial of HPOM, the page links show "unavailable" and I can't get a trail download of Operations Manager for Windows. Both links from the HPE page and Micro Focus page fail. Chat to support on the pages instructed m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Salve, come è possibile ottenere il downgrade kit a Windows Server 2008 R2 Ent da una locenza Rok WS2012R2 std? Questo link non è più raggiungibile : " For more information on WS2012 Downgrade kit visit hp.com/go/wsdowngrade " grazie
Posted to:
Original author:
Looks like HP is now requiring a subscription?!?!?! in order for me to download the System Management Software for servers? Anyone know how this works? I'd like to be able to get all the Server software and also HP updates, etc. for all of my HP serv...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi HP Folks, On Linux, I can do simple one liner for auto find slot number : hpssacli ctrl all show config | sed -n '/.*rray.*in Slot/{s/.*in Slot \([^ ]\{1,\}\).*/\1/;p;}' 1 Does anyone have some scripting tips to write PowerShell to detect Smart Ar...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello everyone I have a virtual volume in HP3par and when I assign it to my Windows Server 2012 Host (HP Proliant Gen 8 BL660) The disk get the RAW Format, i need to convert the disk to NTFS Format without lossing data. So, Help me to solve this prob...
Posted to:
Original author:
Yes definitely u can boot from a USB drive.Not possibe though with an SD card
Posted to:
Original author:
USB drive yes it is possible,but SD drive no. Tip on getting help in HP Forum APPLY YOU'RE POINTS!!!!!! 1 messages applied out of 14 for you're profiles. WHY SHOULD YOU DO THIS? There are 3 reasons why we feel rating replies is such an important feat...
Posted to:
Original author:
John, I just about gave up as well, then I finally ran across this and FINALLY got it working..Okay, here are the steps... 1. Go to Control Panel 2. Open Add Hardware 3. Click Next 4. After Scan Finishes, select "Yes, I have already connected th...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors