My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21 workload solutions from HPE Press in 1 book!

Alex_Katsila

workloads blog.jpg

Looking for the ideal IT platform for your workloads? Each chapter in this new book is written by an expert in their respective field and delivers detailed and proven workload solutions. From high-performance computing for scientific research and business intelligence, to SAP HANA® and an asymmetric approach to Hadoop, each solution highlights key HPE technology solutions and differentiators.

New HPE Press book: Ideal Platforms for Optimizing IT Workloads

This book presents detailed technical information and specifications for a wide variety of tried and tested workload designs and implementations. Each chapter is written by an expert in their field and covers the following solution areas:

• Scale-out and high-performance computing

• Scaleable object storage and large file storage

• Hosted desktop infrastructure (HDI), VDI, and eVDI

• Hyperconverged systems

• Scale-up applications: SAP HANA and Microsoft® SQL Server®

• Backup and recovery

• Hadoop, asynchronous compute and storage

• Composable infrastructure: HPE Synergy

* The "Right Mix" for hybrid IT

• Workloads of the future: Internet of Things (IoT), and industrial IoT (IIoT)

For IT professionals and decision-makers seeking deeper insights into how to build workload solutions tailored to specific environments and needs, this book is your go-to resource.

Purchase before April 15, 2017 and enjoy 25% off!*

*This offer is only valid online at hpepress.hpe.com and cannot be combined with any other promotion or coupon code. Promo ends on April 14, 2017 at 11:59 PDT.

Follow me on Twitter @ Alex_kats
  • HPE Press
0 Kudos
About the Author

Alex_Katsila

I’ve been in marketing in IT for more than 7 years now. I love sharing fascinating stories about our partners and my colleagues!

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more