My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 Reasons to Attend Vivit’s Mobility Virtual Summit

karlkovacs

vivit_main-landing_765x275.jpg

Give me your phone…your mobile device…hand it over. Watch me as I make it disappear…gone, forever. Now, what will you do?

The future of mobility isn’t about devices, it’s about life. It’s today, tomorrow and yesterday. It’s in your home, on the road, in the sky and over the mountains. It’s hot, cold, wet and dry. It’s in your face, in your food, part of your clothes and sutured in your skin.

On October 8, 2014, Vivit, the independent HP Software Community, will be hosting a free one-day Mobility Virtual Summit where we will explore more about mobility.

Here are 6 top reasons to attend:

1. Hear about mega trends in Mobility and learn what the future may hold
  2. Connect with top thought-leaders in the industry
  3. Connect with peers in the industry
  4. Learn strategies to help you make the right choices in the future
  5. Learn from your desk, plus, it is free
  6. Attend one, two, three or all sessions.  Choose what works best for you.

Take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear from HP Fellows, top experts, and visionaries in the industry as they lead the conversation on mobility.

Click here for Agenda & Registration information.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Global Sales and Partner Enablement
  • HP Software community
  • mobility
  • virtual summit
  • Vivit
0 Kudos
About the Author

karlkovacs

20+ years in IT, including data center architect, pre-sales engineer, certification development and management. Passion for technology, gadgets and the outdoors. Always looking for ways to blend them together in one big adventure.

Labels
Events
See posts for dates
Connect Worldwide Events - 2017
Connect Worldwide is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s largest independent technology user community, and has more than 70,000 global members. Visit this p...
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more