Advancing Life & Work
1748230 Members
4290 Online
108759 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
karlkovacs

Accelerate your training with Knowledge Credits

HPERaceCar.jpg

Guest Blog by Stephan Beek, Global Campaigns Manager, HPE Global Partner Enablement.

According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), a leading industry analyst, companies with comprehensive training plans have a 24% higher profit margin. We also know that customers are more demanding than ever, asking and often requiring partners to be up-to-date with certifications and skills year round.

"companies with comprehensive training plans have a 24% higher profit margin"

Thatโ€™s why now isa great time to look at Knowledge Credits. Knowledge Credits from Partner Ready Certification and Training are HPE-sponsored activities to help you stay up to date throughout the year, as well as, providing recognition that you are investing in and participating in continuous learning with HPE. All this keeps your knowledge and skills up to date, improves your ability to contribute to higher sales and satisfaction for your customers. And earning Knowledge Credits helps your organization meet Partner Ready specialty status requirements and achieve the associated benefits.

Thereโ€™s a long list of activities that best suit your interests and your business needs and new activities are added throughout the year. TekTalks, New Product Introduction (NPI) training, Sales Briefings, portfolio overview training, and participation in major events like Discover are some of the examples of how you can earn Knowledge Credits. Local events may also qualify so check for eligibility.

Hereโ€™s how you start earning Knowledge Credits

1. What do you want to Achieve: Work with your HPE Partner Business Manager (PBM), education (distributor) lead, or your organizationโ€™s Partner Education Manager to understand your companyโ€™s Partner Ready Specialization Knowledge Credit goals for this year and the number of credits you would like to achieve.
  2. Ensure you hold the appropriate Certifications: Log in to your My Learning Portal and view the 2016 Qualifying Certification List. You must hold a certification on this list to be qualified to earn Knowledge Credits for your employer. You may already be qualified to start earning Knowledge Credits if you hold one of the certifications on the list.

If you donโ€™t hold a qualifying certification yet, you must first receive acknowledgment of your certification achievement in order to start earning Knowledge Credits. No retroactive Knowledge Credits will be awarded.

3. Pick your KC activities and complete: Visit the 2016 HPE Continuous Learning Knowledge Credit activity list. This list shows all the activities eligible for Knowledge Credit points. View activities in your areas of interest and their credit point values. Make your selections and start earning points. Return to the list often, since new activities are posted throughout the year.

For more information, check out your My Learning portal for a reference guide, FAQ and a list of activities that qualify for Knowledge Credits.

HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning - Social Media

We have an active and engaging community. Feel free to join in the conversation, ask questions, or provide feedback for others looking to acquire this certification.

Twitter @HPE_MyLearning

LinkedIn HPE My Learning

Facebook HPE_My Learning

Google+ HPE My Learning

HPE Enterprise Community HPE My Learning

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
0 Kudos
About the Author

karlkovacs

20+ years in IT, including data center architect, pre-sales engineer, certification development, and management. Currently working as a Product Marketing Manager with HPE Storage Networking. Passion for technology, gadgets, and the outdoors. Always looking for ways to blend them together in one big adventure.