My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Among Hp0-M47 and HP0-M102 certification Which one is good for good salary job.

SOLVED
Go to solution
vishwanath_k
Occasional Visitor

Among Hp0-M47 and HP0-M102 certification Which one is good for good salary job.

Hi 

I am in confusion right now because of amoung Hp0-M47 and HP0-M102 software certification, which one have to do? and I have work experence on QTP 11 version.

I am aware about Hp0-M47 i.e It will InActive on 16 Mar 2015.

My Conusion is Which above said Certification hold good for present market trend to Earn good salary job.

Thanking you

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to HP ExpertOne Certification Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

5 REPLIES
liza12
Frequent Visitor

Re: Among Hp0-M47 and HP0-M102 certification Which one is good for good salary job.

Hi ,

I don't think Hp0-M47  certifciation would be good idea since it will be inactive soon and  HP0-M12 is  a new ceritification , there won't be  any dumps online . So how to prepare for this new cert  . I am working on UFT 12 but not using  any new functionaties added to it and in great need for  some dumps  for this exam .

Please help .

Thanks

Liza

joe_cannata
Super Collector
Solution

Re: Among Hp0-M47 and HP0-M102 certification Which one is good for good salary job.

It is always best to have the latest version of the certification, in this case the M102, to get the best market value. I can't tell you which one would bring a higher salary; there are too many variables. In general, you can't lose having validated your skills on the latest version of a product.

Joe Cannata

Sr. Manager of HPSW Certification

Joe Cannata
vishwanath_k
Occasional Visitor

joe_cannata wrote:

It is always best to have the latest version of the certification, in this case the M102, to get the best market value. I can't tell you which one would bring a higher salary; there are too many variables. In general, you can't lose having validated your skills on the latest version of a product.

Joe Cannata

Sr. Manager of HPSW Certification

Thanks Mr. Joe 

I hope, I will go with your valuable advice.

liza12
Frequent Visitor

Hi Joe ,

Please advice regarding the questions dump for this new certifictaion  and how to prepare for it .

Thanks,

Liza

msissons
Respected Contributor

Please be aware that using any exam "dumps" for ExpertOne certifications is expressly prohibited and could result in a loss of certification status.

The best way to study for the exams is to take the recommended training.  Here's a link to the Exam Prep Guide for the HP0-M102 which outlines what is covered in the exam and provides links to additional and recommended training.  http://h10120.www1.hp.com/expertone/datacard/Exam/HP0-M102

Good luck!

I am an HP Employee
http://www.hp.com/go/expertone