My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you going to HP DISCOVER – Vienna?

CertDoctor

The HP ExpertONE team is busy planning for HP DISCOVER - Vienna.

DISCOVER.jpg

Wish I could be there, but alas, I will have to live vicariously through my colleagues, Lyle Speirs, Wilson Hutchison, Wim Groeneveld, and my boss, Susan Underhill all of whom will be at Discover.  In fact, if you’re already registered, you can schedule time on the Discover website under “Meet the Expert” with any of them.

If you are attending, stop by our HP ExpertONE demo pod in the Converged Infrastructure Pavilion and learn more about our program.  We’ll be sharing some interesting news with you and the rest of the world on the 30th.  So stop by our pad…er…I mean pod on the 30th and we’ll be able to give you more details.

If you haven’t registered, it’s not too late.  Click Here to register.

Cert Doctor
0 Kudos
About the Author

CertDoctor

Rebekah leads the Global Product Development team for the HP ExpertOne program and has an extensive background in training and human performance improvement. In addition to her work experience, Rebekah earned her Ph.D. in Education with a specialization in Training and Performance Improvement in 2006.

Labels
Events
July
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
See posts for dates
Connect Worldwide Events - 2017
Connect Worldwide is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s largest independent technology user community, and has more than 70,000 global members. Visit this p...
Read more