My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Be Exam-prepared Strong! 5-steps to being prepared to pass your certification exams and win!

Salim Diakhité
To be member
0 Kudos
About the Author

Salim Diakhité

Comments
Salim Diakhité
To be member
Milagros Dominguez

Can anyone help me sending me the Exam Preparation Guides for the HP-E258 Certificacion Exam?

Thanks and regards.

karlkovacs

Can you please tell me the name of this exam? I need the complete exam number HP0, HP2, etc.

thanks

Karl

mjsmith11

Do not take the HP ExpertOne exams lightly. You sincerely have to work at it. Even though the information required to pass will be in the training, additional resources will help tremendously. I never regret any of the time I spent studying and always regret "not studying." I know the article is great advice because I have so many HP Certifications and I would not have a single one if I did not put in the time and effort to get ready. I also know that the most competent "Subject Matter Experts" along with taking the training course, also study, study, study, prior to taking an HP ExpertOne exam.

Amit Tandon

Hi All,

i have planned to prepare and write an Data Protector certification HP-113. can you advice and let me know the preparation guides and study materials to be used to prepare for the cerification.

Regards,

Amit

karlkovacs

You can find information regarding HP0-A113 here.

The link to the certification is here

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more