My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Become an expert on SimpliVity with the latest partner training offerings

SarahA

HIghway.jpg

As the industry’s fastest growing segment, the hyperconverged market was estimated to be approximately $2.4 billion in 2016, with an expected growth rate of 25 percent, to nearly $6 billion, by 2020. 

By bringing together HPE’s best-in-class infrastructure, automation and cloud management software with SimpliVity’s industry leading software-defined data management platform, partners now have the ability to offer customers the industry’s only “built-for-enterprise” hyperconverged offering.

As an HPE Partner, make sure you are up to date with the new HPE SimpliVity offerings by checking out these training options:

SimpliVity awareness training to understand:

• Customer specific problem, pain points and needs
  • Product overview
  • Value proposition

Recommended training:

SimpliVity competence training to:

• Identify business/technical requirements
  • Validate value proposition, ROI/TCO
  • Understand the competitive landscape and early solution definition

Recommended training:

SimpliVity mastery training to:

• Define a solution architecture
  • Demonstrate technology/POC
  • Differentiate HPE SimpliVity from the competition

Recommended training:

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 15+ years. With HPE now for 6; prior I managed social and marketing communications for an inflight Internet company. I love telling stories about our customers and partners. I'm excited to do that here for Partner Ready Certification and Learning.

Labels
Events
Jan 30-31, 2018
Expert Days - 2018
Join us online to talk directly with our HPE experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Days. P...
Read more
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more