My Learning Certification
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Becoming authorized to do Services and Repairs

Go to solution
Occasional Visitor

Becoming authorized to do Services and Repairs



So I am curious as to know what HP exams I need to complete to make myself authorized to do repairs and services for my company, (the company is already in the process of becoming HP authorized service center)


I just recently took and completed the HP2-H08 exam and passed it. Now I would like to know if there are any other exams/tests that I would need to take to get authorized in Consumer and Business notebooks and desktop computers. Or is the HP2-H08 exam the only one I have to take. Thank you in advance.

Respected Contributor

Re: Becoming authorized to do Services and Repairs



First of all, congratulations on passing the HP2-H08 exam!  That's wonderful!


In order to find out what additional certifications you or your team needs, please check this link for more information.  Click on Help or Contact Us to get in touch with a representative who can help you through the next steps.


Another great reference site is our Certification Explorer tool at or you can check our ExpertOne page at


Again, congratulations and welcome to the ExpertOne community!




I am an HP Employee
Occasional Visitor

printer Re: Becoming authorized to do Services and Repairs

printer repair & maintanance

Re: Becoming authorized to do services and repairs for printers

This is the wrong company for printers and PC products. You need to register in the HP Inc. Support Forum: