My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloudy on the Cloud?

LyleAtHP

Yesterday, Rebekah Harvey, CertDoctor and I briefed a group of bloggers on our new program and portfolio of certification products.   Out of all the briefings we’ve done,  this one was my favorite.  A funny, loose group who had a lot of great questions but infused the hour with humor.   I could almost picture the scene as one of them described a speaker recently providing a “cloudy briefing on the cloud”. 

I’m sure today’s HP ExpertONE announcement at InteropNYC will help provide IT professionals with new engaging ways to learn about Converged Infrastructure and cloud solutions. Here’s a quick look a some of the highlights:

• HP is unveiling the HP ExpertONE program
    • The first comprehensive Converged Infrastructure professional skills development and training program, spanning the enterprise landscape from networking, storage, servers and software to printing and personal computing.
    • IT professionals are able to learn proven methodologies to rapidly transform their IT environment into open, agile networks and service-oriented data center with reduced complexity and increased agility for the business.
    • At the same time, they are able to gain the right skills for to architecting, implementing and managing infrastructures across the enterprise to prepare them for the next level in their careers.

• HP Networking Certification Portfolio, Including Fast-Track
    • HP Networking Certification Portfolio offers unique multi-vendor strategies that enable IT professionals to build and maintain open networks and data center environments.
    • It is the only program that extends training to the cross-domain storage and server skills required for deploying networks in a converged infrastructure.
    • Enables IT professionals to build on existing certifications, speeding certification process, and reducing training time by up to 77% and saving money.

• Converged Infrastructure Certification Portfolio-HP Master ASE
    • The new ExpertONE Master ASE (M/ASE)-Converged Infrastructure Architect training and certification portfolio delivers the advanced skills needed to architect and manage a converged infrastructure.
    • Board certification program that includes an ROI component. This is the first IT vendor certification program that encompasses a financial and technology component.    

In addition to the new HP ExpertONE program, we will showcase HP Converged Infrastructure and cloud solutions at Interop NY booth 405.

More information about HP ExpertONE is available at http://www.hp.com/go/expertone

0 Kudos
About the Author

LyleAtHP

With over 25 years of sales, channel management and business leadership in technology markets, Lyle Speirs leads demand generation and marketing of certification and learning solutions across the HP portfolio of product, services and solutions

Labels
Events
July
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
See posts for dates
Connect Worldwide Events - 2017
Connect Worldwide is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s largest independent technology user community, and has more than 70,000 global members. Visit this p...
Read more