Advancing Life & Work
1748136 Members
3741 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
karlkovacs

Free server technical training and exams at HPE Discover!

20130201_FABRICATION_PLANT_TALKING-1163-3 - small.jpgFrom OneView to Synergy, we have the hottest classes!

Understand server management innovations with HPE OneView and get the skills you need to contribute to the design, integration, configuration and management of HPE Gen9 server solutions. Available free server courses this year at Discover:

• Architecting HPE Server Solutions, v15.21 Course #00949920
  • Building HPE Server Solutions, v14.41 Course #00930602
  • HPE OneView v16.21 Course #01064181
  • Integrating HPE Proliant Server Solutions,v15.31 Course #00988731
  • Synergy Server Solutions v16.21 Course #01064178

Class seats can be reserved only through the Discover registration process. You will receive a prompt asking if you would like to add a PRCL (Partner Ready Certification and Learning) class to your schedule.

If you are already registered, log back in and click on the green button labeled "Edit PRCL".

Classes fill quickly. Register today!

register_green_element.png

Which classes are you registered for? We would like to hear from you!

HPEgreenbar.gif

HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning - Social Media

We have an active and engaging community. Feel free to join the conversation, ask questions, or provide feedback for others looking to acquire certifications.

Twitter @HPE_MyLearning

LinkedIn HPE My Learning

Facebook HPE_My Learning

Google+ HPE My Learning

HPE Enterprise Community HPE My Learning

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
0 Kudos
About the Author

karlkovacs

20+ years in IT, including data center architect, pre-sales engineer, certification development, and management. Currently working as a Product Marketing Manager with HPE Storage Networking. Passion for technology, gadgets, and the outdoors. Always looking for ways to blend them together in one big adventure.