My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get to know the new HPE Gen10 servers

SarahA

Microserver_Gen10_Hero_800_0_72_srgb.jpgHPE Microserver Gen10

With the introduction of HPE’s Gen10 servers, customers no longer need to make tradeoffs when deciding on their next infrastructure decisions. Gen10 brings software defined infrastructure, enhanced security and economic control that customers are asking for. This new generation of compute experience marries the best of both worlds with the advantages of on-premises with those of off-premises infrastructure.

To help HPE Partners get up to speed on these servers, we’ve released new Learning Plans on the MyLearning portal. Learning Plans allow you to custom create a list of learning activities mapped to your selected job role, expertise and product/solution area of interest.

For Gen10, we’ve curated four plans focused on awareness, positioning, technical awareness and technical configure and quote:

Each plan breaks out specific, self-paced web-based training and tracks your progress as you complete each course. If your organization has Knowledge Credit requirements, Learning Plans will indicate which courses are eligible with a “KC” symbol.

About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 15+ years. With HPE now for 6; prior I managed social and marketing communications for an inflight Internet company. I love telling stories about our customers and partners. I'm excited to do that here for Partner Ready Certification and Learning.

Labels
Events
June 18 - 20
Las Vegas, NV
HPE Discover 2019 Las Vegas
Learn about all things Discover 2019 in  Las Vegas, Nevada, June 18-20, 2019
Read more
Read for dates
HPE at 2019 Technology Events
Learn about the technology events where Hewlett Packard Enterprise will have a presence in 2019.
Read more