3363 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP ALM 11.x certification

DhirenS
Occasional Contributor

HP ALM 11.x certification

Hi,

I want to do HP ALM 11.52 related certification but not able to find a relevant one.

I am not an expert in ALM and want to do a initial or intermediate level. (not expert)

Please suggest.

Also, Can I take the exam from ExpertOne as my company is a partner to HP.

Regards,

Dhiren

4 REPLIES 4
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

You can start here with the HP ATP - Application Lifecycle Management v12 certification.

It covers where you can register for training and the exam through our exam delivery partner (Pearson VUE).

HP ATP - Application Lifecycle Management v12 | HP ExpertOne 

This certification verifies that you can deploy, demonstrate, use, and manage the HP ALM platform to support all phases of the quality and test-management process when working as a QA team member or under the supervision of a senior consultant. It validates your ability to do the following:
  • Create releases and release cycles
  • Manage requirements and analyze associated risks
  • Create and organize test cases and test sets
  • Execute manual and automated tests
  • Record and track test execution results and defects
  • Configure and use version control, libraries, and baselines
  • Generate reports and graphs and use the Dashboard
  • Work with project planning and tracking (PPT) graphs and reports
  • Use the business process models
  • Plan for ALM implementation
  • Create and manage domains, projects, and templates
  • Plan project groups, users, and permissions
  • Determine entity customizations
  • Implement basic workflows
  • Identify and use ALM integrations and extensions, including ALI and the ALM synchronizer
Why earn this certification?
  • This certification qualifies you as a recognized QA consultant.
  • Certification enables you to become a valuable contributor to your software development team.
  • Certification lays the foundation for your career in IT as a QA engineer or ALM administrator.
  • Certification prepares you for innovative technologies, methodologies, and approaches that are rapidly transforming the QA landscape and practices (e.g., agile, testing in the cloud, mobile testing, testing as a service).
Candidate
Typical candidates for this certification include IT professionals, QA leads, and engineers, who use HP ALM to support all phases of the quality and test management process. It is also intended for HP ALM junior administrators, who assess their knowledge of the ALM processes and administrative tasks.

Click here to register for the course (00962035) or exam (HP0-M101)

You can also search "The Learning Center" for additional training material for ALM.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
DhirenS
Occasional Contributor

Hi Karl,

I understand the url and details are for ALM v12, however not many small/medium size organisations are using v12, so want to know if similar exam/course is available for ALM v11.

Regards,

Dhiren

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Yes, we have HP AIS - Application Lifecycle Management v11.

Please note:

This certification and exam will go inactive March 16, 2015.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Sandeep_katraga
Occasional Advisor

Do they provide any classroom trainings prior to take this Certification exam? Also, what will be the estimated cost for this certification in India?