New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP Education Portal

SOLVED
Go to solution
brav0
Esteemed Contributor

HP Education Portal

Hi ,

I used to have the HP Education Portal (SABA) access for my ID.

Now when I try to access the new URL provided by the HP Account team , its not accepting my un and password.

I tried to reset my pwd, but i have forgotten my security question & answer used.

Is there any way to reset my password.

please guide.

thx

dev

I am Listening..
3 REPLIES 3
KG-Edu
Frequent Visitor
Solution

hi brav0,

there is way to reset you password without knowing the answers to the security questions, but only if you can read the emails sent to the email address linked to that HPE Passport profile.

If you are HPE employee and your HPE Passport profile is still on hp.com then you are out of luck.

The procedure is simple, click on the US English Portal login page: https://edu-vcweb.corp.hp.com/edu/profile.html?lnksrc=us&lnksrc1=en&lnksrc2=training__index&lnksrc3=1, click on the тАШForgot PasswordтАЩ link, enter the email address thatтАЩs linked to your HPE Passport profile and click the тАШNextтАЩ button.

Then instead of answering the questions, click on the тАШSend me an emailтАЩ button, to receive a link that allows you to reset your password.

Again this only works if you can access email sent to that accountтАж

feel free to contact me in person, if this doesn't work out.

cheers,

K.

(kristof [dot] gypen [@] hpe.com)

brav0
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you K .

I was able to reset the password and login.

One more question, is it possible to access the old courses which were available on Demand.

I tried to use 'search course', but was unable to find any and even the search page wasnt displaying properly.

I was specifically looking for any on demand webinars for HP SM Process Designer

thx

dev

I am Listening..
KG-Edu
Frequent Visitor

hi dev,

I can't tell you whether the on demand trainings are still available, as i only have insight in the Technical Education business part of our company. The HP SM Process Designer is a HPE Software education product.

You best point your browser to http://www8.hp.com/us/en/software-solutions/enterprise-software-education-services/ which I believe is the right Education BU. They have live-chat on that page so you ask you question there.

The screenshot you took is from the (Hardware) Technical Education site, where you find training on Storage, Networking, ProLiant servers and other more hardware related products.

kind regards,

K.