1752726 Members
5724 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP-F01 or HP2-E17

chipeta
Occasional Advisor

HP-F01 or HP2-E17

has anyone have practice exams for these exam above i have had two attempst but i have failed, i need practice exams. please assist

-------------------------------

P.S. This Thread has been moved from Servers --> General to Servers --> Education & Training - Forum Moderator

7 REPLIES 7
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

melvyn burnard
Honored Contributor

these look like Sales orientated exams, more than specific OS or Server technologies.
My house is the bank's, my money the wife's, But my opinions belong to me, not HP!
chipeta
Occasional Advisor

thanks HP2-E17 is a Pre Sales exam "Technical Essentials of HP Products" and i need help for where i can get practice exams i have had two attempts and i failed
chipeta
Occasional Advisor

this is for HP Enteprise Products its a pre sales exam (HP2-E17) i have seen those links but am looking for practice exams, thanks
chipeta
Occasional Advisor

HP2-E17 is a new exam code for the HP2-F01
MrPatRyan

This link describes the HP Web Based Training (WBT) course 38387 which pertains to HP2-E17.

http://h18014.www1.hp.com/training/38387.html

Unfortunately, I have been unable to ACTUALLY LOCATE this course on the HP training site. I even filled out a "contact us" form and sent it regarding this and NEVER HEARD BACK from anyone at the HP TRAINING SITE.

So, I too am trying to get training for this SE test and it looks like it exists but whoever manages the HP training site has made it difficult if not impossible to access. Also, they have so far ignored my queries into why I can't access it. I have been issued an HP student ID and access to their WBT materials, but course ID 38387 is missing in action!
MrPatRyan

OK - The fine people at the HP Learning Center contacted me and kindly gave me access to the HP Technical Essentials web based training ID# 38387 so now I'm off and running.

This is the training you need to take and pass the HP2-F01 aka HP2-E17 test. To access this test you first need to obtain a HP Student ID, then contact the HP Learning Center and ask them to grant you access to training course ID 38387.