My Learning Certification
1748022 Members
5197 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

HP Tie - Up with Prometric India

SVMSinha

HP Tie - Up with Prometric India

HP should tie up with Prometric India to provide online Certification Scheduling/Booking for Certification Seekers. When I look up for Test Sponsor - HP, I get the message - Test Sponsor not found. I am quite sure, it will be of tremendous help to all the Certification aspirants.

3 REPLIES 3
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Re: HP Tie - Up with Prometric India

HP ExpertOne used PearsonVUE for exam delivery.  Do you mean Pearson or are you looking for ExpertOne Exams under Prometric?

Registration for all HP ExpertOne exams can be completed at PearsonVUE.com/hp. Note: please be prepared to provide the exam number for your exam along with your HP Learner ID. The exam number can be found in The Learning Center, Certification Explorer or on the certification data sheet for the associated certification.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
TheMasster
Frequent Advisor

Say you're looking for PearsonVUE TestCenters in India - then you have to go to www.pearsonVue.com/hp and click that "Locate a Test Center" button on the right hand side - you'll find out that PV coverage in India isn't too bad. You're now ready to "Schedule or Purchase an Exam with Pearson VUE" - directions on the same page....

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

You can go directly to the PearsonVUE website.

http://www.pearsonvue.com/

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs