cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP0-M92 Exam

okezue
Regular Visitor

HP0-M92 Exam

HP0-M92 is the HP recommended next level of exam for me to get ASE - HP Service Manager Software Implementation v9, having passed the HP AIS - Service Manager v9.

But this exam is not listed among the ones to register for.

Please, does any has help for me.

4 REPLIES
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Re: HP0-M92 Exam

Hi,

HP0-M92 is the exam for Advanced Service Manager v9.2 software.  Information on how to register for this exam can be found in The Learning Center on your partner portal.

I have attached the prep guide below; it has a link to partner learning that is incorrect.  Please go directly to your regional partner portal, login and then access Train & Certify.  There will be a link to the Learning Center on that page.  Once in The Learning Center, search on HP0-M92 and you will find a page with registration instructions.  This exam is provided by HP Education Services.

Please let me know if you don't find what you're looking for.

Best wishes,

SeanaAtHP
okezue
Regular Visitor

Still searching for solution!

I tried using the instruction but could not get success as I select my region and country Nigeria. Is it not possible to do the exam in one of the Nigerian testing centers? Is the exam not a Promeric based? Any more information from you guys please? BR, Marcel

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi Marcel,

I am working to find an answer to your question and a path to the training you are seeking. As I mentioned, I believe it is offered by HP Education Services and not Prometric. You might try to find it on the HP Education Services site on hp.com (www.hp.com/education). I have contacted support in HP Education Services on your behalf.

Best regards,
SeanaAtHP
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi Marcel,

The Advanced Service Manager training you are looking for is provided by HP Software Education Services.  I found the following schedule on the US website for EMEA training:

http://h20546.www2.hp.com/main/get_file.cfm?code=6830&file=TrainingScheduleEMEA_Q211.swf&sitepick=UK

I notice that while there doesn't appear to be training in Nigeria,  there are numerous virtual opportunities to take the training.

I sure hope this gets you on the right track!

Best regards,

SeanaAtHP