My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HPE Master ASEs are the Masterminds of IT

SarahA

Mastermind MayMastermind May

One of the best parts of my job is meeting and speaking with our certified professionals from around the world. Like many people, I really enjoying meeting new people and learning what makes people tick. That is why we started the Mastermind series last June. We wanted to showcase our top certified professionals and their expertise, share how HPE certifications helped them grow personally, and professionally. And we wanted to share their inspirational stories with our community of certified and aspiring certified professionals. 

If you are unfamiliar with the Mastermind profile, it is an interview series with our certified HPE Master ASEs. Typically we feature one new Master ASE a month. Except for this past March when we featured several of our female Master ASEs to celebrate International Women’s Day and National Women’s History Month.

These multiple posts triggered great interest from readers like you, many of you raised your hands saying you would like to be featured. As a result, Alexandra Katsila and I wanted to fill in May with several Master ASEs profiles this month. That is why we are calling it Mastermind May.

Let us know what questions you would like to us to ask the next Master ASE in the comments below.

• Certification and learning
  • Master ASE
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind May
0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 15+ years. With HPE now for 6; prior I managed social and marketing communications for an inflight Internet company. I love telling stories about our customers and partners. I'm excited to do that here for Partner Ready Certification and Learning.

Labels
Events
July
HPE Webinars - 2017
Find out about this year's live broadcasts and on-demand webinars.
Read more
See posts for dates
Connect Worldwide Events - 2017
Connect Worldwide is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s largest independent technology user community, and has more than 70,000 global members. Visit this p...
Read more