Advancing Life & Work
1748123 Members
3337 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
SarahA

HPE Master ASEs are the Masterminds of IT

May is Mastermind May; this month learn about the certified HPE Master ASEs that make technology work.

One of the best parts of my job is meeting and speaking with our certified professionals from around the world. Like many people, I really enjoying meeting new people and learning what makes people tick. That is why we started the Mastermind series last June. We wanted to showcase our top certified professionals and their expertise, share how HPE certifications helped them grow personally, and professionally. And we wanted to share their inspirational stories with our community of certified and aspiring certified professionals.

Mastermind MayMastermind May

If you are unfamiliar with the Mastermind profile, it is an interview series with our certified HPE Master ASEs. Typically we feature one new Master ASE a month. Except for this past March when we featured several of our female Master ASEs to celebrate International Womenโ€™s Day and National Womenโ€™s History Month.

These multiple posts triggered great interest from readers like you, many of you raised your hands saying you would like to be featured. As a result, Alexandra Katsila and I wanted to fill in May with several Master ASEs profiles this month. That is why we are calling it Mastermind May.

Let us know what questions you would like to us to ask the next Master ASE in the comments below.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

Iโ€™ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years.