New Discussion

Re: HPO M39

SOLVED
Go to solution
AdeelM
Occasional Visitor

HPO M39

Hi,

I am looking forward to give the exam for HPO M39. I am having a confusion, that at many forums it is said that you will not get the certificate for the HPO M39 until and unless you pass the HPO M38 too. As, I believe both lies under the AIS - HP Quality Center v10.

If one is looking forward to have the certificationf or AIS - HP Quality Center v10 then it make sense you have to give both elective and core exam. Question is; will I be able to get the certificate for the HPO M39 if I only give this exam.

Second, I am unable to find the study guide or paper format or help regarding the HPO M39 on HP website. Kindly can you provide me the link for it.

Keep sharing,Keep Growing

Warm Regards

Adeel M

16 REPLIES 16
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi Adeel,
I am working on getting an answer to your questions and will get back to you soon!
SeanaAtHP
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

You need to pass HP0-M31 AND HP0-M39 to attain the AIS - HP Quality Center v10 certification - Passing HP0-M39 only is not enough.

BTW - HP0-M38 is a STORAGE ESSENTIALS exam - Nothing to do with Quality Center.

You need to be AIS certififed and pass the HP0-M87 to attain the ASE - HP Quality Center v10 Implementation certification.

I've attached additional information on HP0-M31.  I'll post a second reply with a similar document for HP0-M39.

If you haven't already done so, please register to The Learning Center to view/download certification info and to get a LearnerID (required to take prometricc exams).  See the Get Started section and links on www.hp.com/go/ExpertONE.

After you've registered and found your way into The Learning Center, please feel free to bring any additional questions back here!

SeanaAtHP
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Here is the document for HP0-M39...

SeanaAtHP
jammy
Visitor

Hello

I have cleared HPO M39 paper

How will i get the result from HP

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your achievement!

You should receive an email from HP within 2-5 business days following the completion of all the requirements for the certification you are pursuing.

Best regards,

SeanaAtHP
jammy
Visitor

Hello

I have cleared(HPO M39) it 10 days before

Still no Response from HP

Hpw should i proceed

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi Jammy,

To receive this certification, you must pass both HP0-M39 as well as HP0-M31.  Once you have passed both exams, you should receive an acknowledgement from HP.  Have you passed HP0-M31 as well?

Regards,

SeanaAtHP
jammy
Visitor

I have not cleared HPO M31

but the thing is that i need to have a certificate from HP that proves that i have cleared HPO M39

I dont have a single ecertificate from HP

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi Jammy,

HP does not send out certifications until all of the requirements are complete.  In this case, both HP0-M39 and HP0-M31 are requirements; you've passed HP0-M39.  Once you pass the HP0-M31 exam, you will receive the certification from HP.

In order to confirm that you've passed HP0-M39, go to www.hp.com/certification and follow the directions for "Train & Certify - Login" in your region.  Once you login, go to "Access The Learning Center" and select the tab, "My Learning" in the upper left corner.  Once you're on this page, you can view enrollments, curricula, certifications and your transcript.

Hope this helps; best wishes for successful completion of the necessary requirements to obtain your certification!

Best regards,

SeanaAtHP