108786 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HPO M39

SOLVED
Go to solution
Amit Savkur

Hi,

I have successfully cleared M31 and M39 exams on 11th Apr 2011 and 12th Apr 2011 respectively. What steps should I take to get the AIS certification from HP?

How long will it take to receive the certification?

Thanks.

Regards,

Amit

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi Amit,

Congratulations on your achievement!  You should receive an email from HP acknowledging your success within 2-5 business days.  You will then be able to login to Train & Certify on your local partner portal and go to the Certification page.  There you can view and print a copy of your certificate.

Best regards,

SeanaAtHP
RAZA

Hi:

Can I anybody guide me about HP storage certification, like what are the pre-requisites courses/certification, I have to do, if you can provide courses with code , I would really appreciate, please some detail, also please tell me the amount and weather I can take the exam after self preparation  or not

Thanks in advance

RAZA

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi RAZA,

The best place to start to gather information about certification is at www.hp.com/go/certification.  You will find instructions on how to get started (e.g., how to request access to your regional partner portal and how to request a learner ID).  Once you are set up for using the Learning Center, you can find very detailed information on all of the certifications for storage.

Good luck in your investigation and thank you for your interest in the HP ExpertONE program.

Best regards,

SeanaAtHP
noirhillcat
Occasional Visitor

Hi:

I cannot find the HP0-M39 register link from the Prometric website. And what I find is there is a HP0-M47 (Functional testing certification). So I wonder that if HP already stop the HP0-M39 and transfer it to M47 or not? I remember the QTP certification exam is just transfered from 9.2 to 10 from Aug 2010, so now it updated to Ver.11? So fast. 

Thank. 

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor
Solution

Hi,

You are correct, the HP0-M39 exam became inactive as of July 1 and is replaced by HP0-M47 (QTP 11.x) which became available in May.  There is one prep course listed for M47 which is "QuickTest Professional/Functional Testing 11 Essentials", course ID 00349212.

I've also attached the exam prep guide below.

Regards,

SeanaAtHP
noirhillcat
Occasional Visitor

Hi,Admin:

Thanks a lot. It seems I need to restart my study from V10 to V11. 

Nice weekend

NoirHillCat