My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Europe

LyleAtHP

My role has primarily focused on our HP Channel Partners Certified Professionals, explaining the details of our new ExpertONE program, Master ASE Converged Infrastructure Architect certification and our new Networking Certification Portfolio.  I’ve had the opportunity to meet many top quality certified professionals from all over EMEA who are anxious to know more about the changes in the program, new certifications and our plans to improve our programs moving forward. 

As I travel and meet our international family of certified professionals I’m struck not only by the level of technical expertise they posses but their passion for HP, our products and the IT industry.  It’s truly a pleasure to have this opportunity and I’ve enjoyed meeting and getting feedback from the many talented individuals that make up our extended partner teams.

About the Author

LyleAtHP

With over 25 years of sales, channel management and business leadership in technology markets, Lyle Speirs leads demand generation and marketing of certification and learning solutions across the HP portfolio of product, services and solutions

Labels
Events
See posts for dates
Connect Worldwide Events - 2017
Connect Worldwide is Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s largest independent technology user community, and has more than 70,000 global members. Visit this p...
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more