Advancing Life & Work
1748169 Members
4118 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
karlkovacs

How do HPE certifications help my business?

Copyright ยฉ 2015 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.Copyright ยฉ 2015 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.

HPE Partner organizations benefit when their employees hold advanced HPE technical certifications, like the Master Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) certification. Customers can achieve better business outcomes when Partners sell solutions and not just products. HPE offers training that covers 90+ certifications in the most relevant and desired enterprise technologies.

HPE Partners also benefit from the brand association that comes from having HPE Master ASEs on staffโ€”one of the most respected certifications in the industry, known for their technical knowledge and know-how.

An IDC survey found that IT professionals with 3 years of experience have 60% more capability WITH a certification than those with experience alone. The same survey found that 80% of IT managers believe training is critical to success.3

Infographic_2.png

โ€œ80% of IT managers say training is critical to successโ€ 3

In my 20 plus-year career in this industry, as I moved up the certification stack, my organization leveraged me for closing deals and growing the business. On top of that, I realized a new role, IT manager for both my partner organization and our customers. I was comfortable with my roles and responsibilities given all the training, certifications, and experience I had gained in my career to that point.

Businesses benefit from having Master ASE certified professionals on staff. They can increase the deal size1, are more confident in their jobs1 and bring more than just products but solutions to the table. And in some cases, can even fill in for an IT manager!

How has your HPE certification helped your business or your companyโ€™s business? Let us know in the comments        

Start your HPE certification journey today

1-Survey of HPE Master ASEs, February 2016

2-Pearson VUE 2015 Value of IT Certification Survey Copyright ยฉ 2015 Pearson.

All rights reserved. Reproduced with permission.

3-IDC Infographic 2037, Jan 2016

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
0 Kudos
About the Author

karlkovacs

20+ years in IT, including data center architect, pre-sales engineer, certification development, and management. Currently working as a Product Marketing Manager with HPE Storage Networking. Passion for technology, gadgets, and the outdoors. Always looking for ways to blend them together in one big adventure.