My Learning Certification
1753536 Members
5120 Online
108795 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

How does one become a Network Automation Certified Engineer?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Datacomm
Frequent Advisor

How does one become a Network Automation Certified Engineer?

I see the title in the signature of my support representatives and I was wondering if it is something I can achieve or more like a job title after working for HPE?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
karlkovacs
HPE Pro
Solution

Re: How does one become a Network Automation Certified Engineer?

We have a network automation certification.

HPE ATP - Network Automation v10

This certification validates that you can identify and describe how to use, configure, and administer HPE Network Automation (NA) to automate network change control and compliance processes across the network lifecycle.
Certification validates that you can:

• Describe NA basics, including installation and install prerequisites
  • Illustrate how to use and configure NA to discover and catalog the network, visualize dependencies, create snapshots, and store device info in real time
  • Articulate how to automate network change and configuration tasks, such as creating and deploying configuration changes, standardizing changes, and enforcing workflows and approvals
  • Identify how to deploy compliance policies, use NA to detect violations in real time, and trigger dynamic alerts
  • Describe how to maintain and support your network, perform admin tasks and troubleshooting procedures, automate assets reporting, change activity, ensure compliance, and update device and content support

Click here to read more.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Re: How does one become a Network Automation Certified Engineer?

Please read this post.

/t5/My-Learning-Certification/How-does-one-become-a-Network-Automation-Certified-Engineer/m-p/6876443#M1062

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs