My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to: Get our latest news delivered directly to your inbox

karlkovacs

suitcase-bluesmart_3079834b.jpgEvery week we publish blog articles covering the latest news about our Certification and Learning program. From global and regional events, new certifications, and more, you will always have access to the latest news from us. To make it even easier to stay up to date, I recommend subscribing to our blog and forum RSS feeds. Whenever we post a new article, it will automatically show up in your inbox.

These instruction work with Microsoft Outlook 2013 and 2016.

How to Access Our RSS Feeds

Step 1.

Navigate to our HPE Certification and Learning Blog page using a web browser.

Step 2.

Select “Blog Options”

Right-click “Subscribe to RSS Reef”

Select “Copy Link Address

MyLearning.png

Step 4.

Optional: Create a folder in Microsoft Outlook for your RSS feed subscription.

You will need to provide a destination folder. Perhaps you already have one you want to use. The choice is up to you.

Step 5.

In Microsoft Outlook, Click

“File”

“Account Settings”

“Account Settings”

Step 6.

In the Account Setting dialog box, select “RSS Feeds.

Click “New”

Paste the URL you copied in Step 2.

accountsettings.png

You RSS feed folder will now have a list of blogs from HPE Global Sales and Partner Enablement.

TIP: You can right-click your Microsoft Outlook RSS feed folder and paste new RSS feed URL

Forum Posts

Follow the same directions, using the URL for My Learning Certification Forum.

What would you like to know about our program?

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Global Sales and Partner Enablement
0 Kudos
About the Author

karlkovacs

20+ years in IT, including data center architect, pre-sales engineer, certification development and management. Passion for technology, gadgets and the outdoors. Always looking for ways to blend them together in one big adventure.

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more