Advancing Life & Work
1752806 Members
5587 Online
108789 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
Alex_Katsila

How to use Learning Plans on the HPE MyLearning portal

KEYBOARD.jpg

One of the many benefits of the HPE Learning and Certification MyLearning portal is the ability to add Learning Plans to your profile. Learning Plans help you create custom learning activities mapped to your selected job role, level of expertise and product/solution area of interest.

Here is how you can add Learning Plans to your MyLearning profile:

Step 1: Log in

• If you donโ€™t have a MyLearning ID or have forgotten your log in details, click the appropriate link under HELPFUL LINKS to register or obtain your credentials.

Step 2: Choose your Learning Plans

• Click on LEARNING PLANS under the TRAINING tab
  • You will see three tabs
    1. VIEW MY LEARNING PLANS lists any plans that you have added to your profile. If this is the first time using Learning Plans, no plans will be listed.
    2. SALES AND TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING LEARNING PLANS are in-depth learning resources based on core HPE products and are categorized for Sales or Technical focused learners. These plans are ideal building blocks to understand key HPE technologies. Learning Plans for Technical certifications are also included.
    3. CONTINUOUS LEARNING PLANS are typically short, web based resources designed to keep learners up-to-date on technology trends and product updates. These activities include โ€œLeading Edgeโ€ content which is an internal HPE sales training program. Now available to Partners, access to Leading Edge means better training alignment across HPE Sales teams and Partners.
  • Decide what type of training you want to add by clicking on either the SALES AND TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING LEARNING PLANS or CONTINUOUS LEARNING PLANS tabs.
    • Using the pull down menus to pick the TECHNOLOGY, SUB-TECHNOLOGY, JOB ROLE and EXPERTISE or SOLUTION READINESS LEVEL you are looking for.
    • Click on the ? symbol next to the EXPERTISE or SOLUTION READINESS LEVEL pull downs for additional details
    • Once you have chosen your pull down menu options, your Learning Plan will appear with recommended activities. The description will also include the training format and length
    • IMPORTANT: To add the Learning Plan to your profile, click the [+] Add to My Learning Plans text in the grey bar. This will add the plan to the VIEW MY LEARNING PLAN tab for future reference.

Step 3: Track your progress

• Your plans appear under the first tab called VIEW MY LEARNING PLANS. Each activity is a hyperlink to the training content.
  • As you complete each activity within the plan, a green checkmark will appear indicating that you have completed the training.

If your organization has Knowledge Credit requirements, a KC symbol will appear next to the activity. This signifies that the activity is Knowledge Credit eligible. For more details on the program, see Learn more about Knowledge Credits.

New to HPE technology? โ€œIntroduction to HPEโ€ learning plans will get you up to speed!

If you are new to HPE and would like to learn about HPEโ€™s technologies and solutions, weโ€™ve added new learning plans to help you.

• Using the SALES AND TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING LEARNING PLANS tab, select the following
    • TECHNOLOGY: โ€˜Introduction to HPEโ€™
    • SUB-TECHNOLOGY: Not Applicable
    • JOB-ROLE: Sales
    • EXPERTISE: Entry OR Foundational
  • To add the Learning Plan to your profile, click [+] Add to My Learning Plans text in the grey bar. This will add the plan to the VIEW MY LEARNING PLAN tab for future reference.

Follow me on Twitter @ Alex_kats
0 Kudos
About the Author

Alex_Katsila

Iโ€™m an Activation Lead and working in the IT industry for almost 10 years now. I love Instagram, blogging and sharing fascinating stories about our HPE sales, presales and channel partners.