Advancing Life & Work
1748047 Members
4475 Online
108757 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
SarahA

IT professionals from around the world value HPE Certifications

Yesterday we shared five reasons to earn an HPE Certification in 2017. Still not convinced? Hear from some of our HPE certified professionals why they value HPE Certifications.

Rafaล‚ SkรณraRafaล‚ Skรณra

โ€œIf you are working for a VAR or a System Integrator who is a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner, HPE Certifications are a must have.

โ€œHPE Certifications help you easily communicate to your co-workers and clients general IT technology trends and specifically HPE hardware and software solutions that address those trends.

Rafaล‚ Skรณra

Achieving HPE Master ASE certification level is quite a nice distinction, placing you in small group of really experienced Engineers.

Bambos HaralambousBambos Haralambous

โ€œIt shows my employer that I possess the right skills, training, and the recognized industry-based qualifications. When dealing with customers, It gives them confidence that any HPE solution I proposed is based not only on experience but comes with validation from HPE, that I have the training and knowledge to provide the most optimal solution to meet the customersโ€™ business requirements.

Bambos Haralambous

It is a worthwhile effort to earn an HPE Certification. No matter how much you think you know, the training leading to certification always has something to teach you. HPE certifications give your peers and customers confidence in your ability.

Michael SmithMichael Smith

โ€œPersonally for me, one of the benefits of earning a Master ASE was gaining a strong sense of accomplishment; more than any other certification, because of all the training and studying and time I put into the certification. I felt like I reached a significant milestone in my career.โ€

Michael Smith

Why do you value your HPE Certifications? 

For more information on HPE Certifications, visit certification-learning.hpe.com.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

Iโ€™ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years.