My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If HP DISCOVER were a game of Cash Cab

CertDoctor

So I’ve become a little obsessed with the TV show Cash Cab in the past few months…so as I’m wandering through the DISCOVER Zone early this morning, the dark interior of the DISCOVER Zone floor and the vibrantly colored pillars reminded me for some odd reason of the flashing lights on the cab ceiling in the game.  Besides the obvious differences—we’re not in a cab, for instance, and this isn’t a game show, it’s real-life, the only major difference between HP DISCOVER and Cash Cab is that the answer to every question here is the same.

What is the only company to provide single pane of glass management for servers, storage and networking?  Answer.  HP.  Check out more information about IMC at the DISCOVER e-collateral site.

What is the only company to provide a converged infrastructure AND the physical room or “pod” from which to run it?  Answer. HP.  http://siliconangle.tv/ Watch Jim Ganthier’s discussion to learn more about the EcoPod.

What is the only company to provide a completely open, innovative approach to Cloud that has been seriously lacking in the IT industry?  Answer.  HP. Check out more information about HP CloudSystem at the DISCOVER e-collateral site.

Sometimes I really am in awe that I get to work for a company that has such an amazing presence and does so many different things to help customers innovate and grow!

Cert Doctor
0 Kudos
About the Author

CertDoctor

Rebekah leads the Global Product Development team for the HP ExpertOne program and has an extensive background in training and human performance improvement. In addition to her work experience, Rebekah earned her Ph.D. in Education with a specialization in Training and Performance Improvement in 2006.

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more