Email Subscription Notifications Suspended Temporarily
We are in the process of making navigation in the Servers and Operating Systems forums simpler and more direct. While doing this, we have to temporarily suspend email notifications for subscriptions. If you are subscribed to one or more discussion boards or blogs in the community, please check them daily to see new content. Notifications will be turned back on in a few days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks, Warren_Admin
My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Las Vegas

CertDoctor

So, I almost titled this blog “These boots were made for walkin’” but decided you all didn’t need a mental image of thigh-high go-go boots as my final send-off to HP DISCOVER—although with the multiple “Elvi” (thanks @matthewnorwood for THAT little nugget) and Marilyn Monroe’s running around, I guess go-go boots are not too far off the mark—it is Vegas after all!  But back to my point…(I did have one when I started this?)

Now I remember…

HP DISCOVER has been an amazing week for me and I hope for a lot of other people as well.  I’ve met some of the smartest, most creative people this week.  On the DISCOVER ZONE floor, I met a lot of people who are passionate about HP and our products and a few people who are ambivalent about our products.  I met people who know a lot about the ExpertONE program and who hold multiple certifications and I met people who had never heard of the program.  It was a pleasure to meet them all. 

Cert Doctor
0 Kudos
About the Author

CertDoctor

Rebekah leads the Global Product Development team for the HP ExpertOne program and has an extensive background in training and human performance improvement. In addition to her work experience, Rebekah earned her Ph.D. in Education with a specialization in Training and Performance Improvement in 2006.

Labels
Events
28-30 November
Madrid, Spain
Discover 2017 Madrid
Join us for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Discover 2017 Madrid, taking place 28-30 November at the Feria de Madrid Convention Center
Read more
HPE at Worldwide IT Conferences and Events -  2017
Learn about IT conferences and events  where Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a presence
Read more