New Discussion

Re: LoadRunner 11.00 Certification

SOLVED
Go to solution
PrashanthR
Occasional Contributor

LoadRunner 11.00 Certification

Hi,

I will be taking up LoadRunner Certification (AIS and ASE) soon. But these above certifications are for LoadRunner 9.5. Now LR 11.00 Version has been released. So are there any new certifications coming up for this version?. If so then please let me know so that I can take up the new ones.

Thanks

38 REPLIES 38
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi PrashanthR,
I have sent out a request for an answer to your question and will post it as soon as possible! Thank you for your inquiry.
SeanaAtHP
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor
Solution

Hi again,

The Loadrunner v11 credential is in (early stage) development - and will be likely released in late Q2/early Q3 - I suggest that you wait for that release (v11), as  there are requests/plans to let expire the v9.5 credential  shortly after that...

Hope that helps

SeanaAtHP
PrashanthR
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thank you very much for the information.

Samarendra
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Could you please send me the LR 11.00 certification details. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Samarendra

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi Samarendra,

The LoadRunner 11.00 certification has yet to be released; I will post any updates I receive as soon as I can.

Thanks for your inquiry,

SeanaAtHP
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi all,

Latest news:  The new LoadRunner 11.00 credential is scheduled to go live mid-June to early-July 2011.  Stay in touch for up to date information here on the HP ExpertONE community site...your questions and inputs are always welcome!

Best to all

SeanaAtHP
SRajesh
Visitor

Hello,

I am Planning to take up Performance Center 11.0 certification, is it required to take up Load Runner certification first.

Is there a certification which covers both Performance Center 11.0 and Load Runner 11.0?

Thank you.

Regards

Rajesh s 

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

I have sent out an inquiry on your behalf and will post as soon as I receive an answer...
SeanaAtHP
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hello Rajesh,

For LoadRunner version 9, we had 1 core exam (VuGen) and  2 electives and the requirement was to pass 1 out of 2  -  (Loadrunner or Performance Center).  For version 11, we only have  a Loadrunner credential (2 core exams, VuGen and Loadrunner) .

The development of a Performance Center certification on v11 is at the moment not planned, as a new major release of the products (LR and PC) is already on the roadmap.

Hope this answers your question,

SeanaAtHP