108723 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: LoadRunner 11.00 Certification

SOLVED
Go to solution
Samaykhan
Occasional Visitor

One more question ,how can i get registered for the training for AIS and AES ,How much is the fee for training?

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

HP AIS – LoadRunner v11 has a 5 day training class (Course ID: 00405986) and two exams, HP0-M48 and HP0-M49.

HP ASE - LoadRunner v11 has two 5 day training classes (Course ID: 00405902 & 0040505986) and one exam (HP0-M99)

Proctored exams (HP0-xxx) are typically administered at Pearson VUE testing centers. Occasionally, HP will arrange for onsite test centers at major events. An HP Learner ID is required to register for an exam. All exam registrations, payments, scheduling and cancellations should be completed by going directly to the following Pearson VUE website: http://www.pearsonvue.com/hp/ . Exam fees vary by country but usually range from $100 USD to $200 USD for proctored exams. Discounts may be available with the purchase of pre-paid exam vouchers which are available to corporate and individual purchasers. Learn more about our online voucher store

The ASE Exam (HP0-M99) is $1500 USD and must be taken through HP Software Education Services. Please visit their website for a list of offerings.

There is no preprequisite for either the AIS or ASE certification. Full details for each certification can be found here.

http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/getPDF.aspx/4AA4-4343ENW.pdf

Click on each exam for the exam prep guide.

HP0-M48 (AIS)

HP0-M49 (AIS)

MP0-M99 (ASE)

Training is offered by HP Software Education Services. Please visit their site for a complete list of training offerings for the LoadRunner certifications.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Training is offered by HP Software Education Services. Please visit their site for a complete list of training offerings for the LoadRunner certifications.

The cost for training is listed along with the course details. In some cases, you must contact HP Software Education Services for pricing and scheduling details.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Samaykhan
Occasional Visitor

Hi ,

Thank you so much ,i just want to know the total fee for HP AIS.

I checked the web site ,did nt find any thing

Would it be seperate fee for hpo M48 and HPO M49  OR $200 in total .

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Each exam is $200 USD making the total price $400 USD.

http://www.hp.com/certification/learn_more_about_exams.html

The cost to attend the training isn't posted on the HP Software Education Services website. You will have to call or email them asking for a schedule and cost (per the instructions on their website).

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
Mohammed Sajid Khan

Hi,

I couldn't able to register for the HP LR Certification HP0-M48 and M49, How much is the total fee for certification? Can I take the exam online?

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

I've taken all of the questions asked in this discussion thread and, working with HP Software Education Training, written a blog post.

If you still have questions you can either:

1) Post questions to this thread

2) Post questions to the blog article

3) Post questions to both locations

Here is the blog URL:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-ExpertOne-Certification-Blog/HP-LoadRunner-Certifications-HP-ExpertOne/ba-p/6044167

I hope this helps. If there is enough interest, we will be following this article up with a more in-depth discussion on the LoadRunner v11 certification

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
bondreakash

i have following doubts:

1) For getting certified in Loadrunner, do i need to give both exams: HP0:48 & HP0:49? 

2) what is price for "each" of the above exams in india?

karlkovacs
HPE Pro

Please read the blog post in this thread. It answers all your questions regarding which exams are required.

As for exam pricing, it varies from country to country. The blog post addresses these questions and where to find pricing for your country.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
reachsel
Visitor

Hi,

Can you please let me know where i can take the HP Loadrunner / HP performance centre certification Online in Toronto. What would be the fee as well for different level. i am non- HP Employee.