My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Making the Most of HP Discover: My Top 7 Tips

Venu Cherukuri

Hi Carl,

I am an ExpertOne member and I have a learners ID. Do I have to register for "HP Discover" using the promo code "Expert" to avail all the ExpertOne benefits such as Pre Event Training, Free Certification exams, round tables, etc.

Also can you please let me know when can I find the details about Pre Event Training?

0 Kudos
About the Author

Venu Cherukuri

Comments
Venu Cherukuri

Hi Carl,

I am an ExpertOne member and I have a learners ID. Do I have to register for "HP Discover" using the promo code "Expert" to avail all the ExpertOne benefits such as Pre Event Training, Free Certification exams, round tables, etc.

Also can you please let me know when can I find the details about Pre Event Training?

karlkovacs

Hi Venu. You can use "Expert" when registering to recieve your $300 discount. The pre-event training and 2 free certification exams are available to all ExpertOne members.

You will be able to sign-up for certication exams either next week or the week after.  Keep checking the HP Discover website

Pre-Event Training

You can send me an email and I will respond with any open slots.

karl . kovacs @ hp . com (remove blank spaces)

thank you,

karl

Labels
Events
June 6 - 8, 2017
Las Vegas, Nevada
Discover 2017 Las Vegas
Join us for HPE Discover 2017 in Las Vegas. The event will be held at the Venetian | Palazzo from June 6-8, 2017.
Read more
Each Month in 2017
Software Expert Days - 2017
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during online Expert Days. Find information here about past, current, and upcoming Expert Da...
Read more