Advancing Life & Work
1748108 Members
5021 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
SarahA

March Recap: Remarkable Women in Technology

One of the best things about my job in social media with HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning has been meeting the Master ASEs we feature in the Mastermind profile series. Over the past few months, Iโ€™ve had the great pleasure of meeting many men. But, I kept thinking, โ€œwhere are all the women?โ€

HPE_Women in Tech social media card_March 2.jpg

When it occurred to me that March 8 was International Womenโ€™s Day, I thought I should really find a female Master ASE to feature as the Mastermind profile in March. But then, I learned it was also National Womenโ€™s History Month, so I thought, why not feature more than just one?

Alexandra and I were able to feature seven women from around the world who have earned many HPE certifications throughout their career. It was a great experience, speaking with them, learning how they got their start, hearing their passion for technology and HPE products.

These seven are just a few of the amazing and successful women Master ASEs we found. Weโ€™ll be featuring more throughout the rest of the year. I hope you are as inspired as we are. In case you missed any of the previous posts, here are all the blogs from the month.

Do you hold a current Master ASE certification and want to be featured in a Mastermind profile? Be sure and drop us a line.

Want to earn a Master ASE certification? As a Master ASE, you will be recognized as having reached the pinnacle in HPE Certifications. Customers will rely on you to bring rich technical skills to design and implement their most complex solutions. Youโ€™ll also see personal and business rewards while being able to network and share with one of the most exclusive teams in the industry.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

Iโ€™ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years.