LinkedIn Profile: Lee Hanwoo

Certifications:
HPE Master ASE-Flex Network Solutions V2
HP ATP-Flex Network Solutions V3
Aruba Certified Mobility Professional(ACMP) V6.4

HPE ASE - Data Center Network Integrator V1
HP ASE - FlexNetwork Integrator V1

How did you get started? 

"During my studies, I joined the โ€™Data Communicationsโ€™ class and was totally fascinated! This course changed my professional career and life. I decided to study harder and graduated with my Masters degree in Telecommunication Engineering. I loved the character that โ€™communicationโ€™ is never vague, but very clear and articulate.I tried to achieve more certifications by studying in depth."

What do you see the benefits of being a Master ASE?

"HPE Master ASE certification helps me extending my career from being only a Cisco expert to a broader knowledgeable professional expert. When meeting customers with just my Cisco certification, they often thought that we are providing a biased solution, but now, with HPE professional qualifications, from the customers perspective I am providing a more objective assessment and consultation."

What is your favourite HPE technology?

"My favorite is HPE router product line and I am the biggest fan of the Aruba portfolio, specifically Aruba Controller architecture and features. My ACMP certification gives me the ability to design and configure multi-controller networks with redundancy and mobility. Iโ€™m also very interested in advancing my technology skills for the benefits and strengths of Composable Infrastructure."

Any interesting customer stories you would like to share?

"For the specific customers, there were cases where the router needs a variety of WAN interfaces and, by suggesting HPE products (routers) to meet all the different WAN interfaces, we were able to meet customers need. In addition, in the project for upgrading the existing infrastructure being built and operated, we were able to overcome the vendor dependency that had to be built with the same product as the existing supplier, by suggesting HPE products. That was possible because HPE uses standard protocols and ensures compatibility with most vendors."

What's your tip for others interested in HPE certifications?

"Like other vendorsโ€™ certifications, each certification has a range of what to study and what to understand and this helps to figure out Networking technology as a whole.

โ€œEspecially, HPE deals with standardized technology, so it has the advantage of preventing any vendor-dependent errors in advance. For anyone interested in being certified in IT industry, I strongly recommend to start with HPE certifications. It is the best way to understand the standardized technology through studying ASE and MASE and then adding other 3rd party certifications would be a good approach. In short, achieving an HPE certification itself is very important, but the process of studying is the added value for an engineer."

As a Master ASE, you will be recognized as having reached the pinnacle in HPE Certifications. Customers will rely on you to bring rich technical skills to design and implement their most complex solutions. Youโ€™ll also see personal and business rewards while being able to network and share with one of the most exclusive teams in the industry.

Follow me on Twitter @ Alex_kats
0 Kudos
About the Author

Alex_Katsila

Iโ€™m an Activation Lead and working in the IT industry for almost 10 years now. I love Instagram, blogging and sharing fascinating stories about our HPE sales, presales and channel partners.