Advancing Life & Work
1745887 Members
5009 Online
108723 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
SarahA

Re: Meet Madrid, Spain based Mastermind, Rebeca Moral Rodriguez

Women like Rebeca are helping customers transform IT through HPE storage products like HPE 3Par. Learn how.

Rebeca Moral RodriguezRebeca Moral Rodriguez

Name: Rebeca Moral Rodriguez

Employer: Taisa Syvalue

Title/Role: Pre-Sales Engineer

Education: Industrial Engineer, Universidad Autรณnoma de Madrid (UAM)

LinkedIn Profile:  Rebeca Moral Rodriguez

Certifications:

Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) V6.4
HPE Sales Certified - IT Business Conversation [2017]
HPE ATP - Storage Solutions V2
HPE ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V2
HPE Master ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V2

How did you get started? 

โ€œIn fact, it is something curious. I've always been interested in the technology-related world but when I was about to start University, I decided on Industrial Engineering.

โ€˜When I finished university, I started looking for a job, and the following week I was working as commercial supporter for HP. I think that at that moment I decided that I was keen on technology so as to devote professionally to it.โ€

What is your favorite HPE technology? 

โ€œActually, there are many products and applications that are within my favorite list. Until recently, my favorite technology was HPE 3PAR, but these days, Aruba solutions have arrived to the first position. They are gaining ground and leading solutions delivered for customers. You can see how Aruba solutions work, for example, when visiting a museum, as they allow you to know more in detail about the work of art you have in front of you. You can also enjoy this technology provided by Aruba when visiting a store in a shopping mall, as you receive in your mobile information about products, offers and so on. This amazing technology is also related to the IoT for the near future: it is a great development for opportunities planned here.โ€

Any interesting customer stories you would like to share? 

โ€œLet me share with you a recent experience with a client having a storage system with neither unified management nor administration solutions. They asked us how to improve their availability and continuity for services they deliver to their users. Thanks to the knowledge acquired so far, we were able not only to solve those problems, but also to obtain the unified management they wanted, making easier their daily tasks. We were able to improve the scalability and output for our client systems as well.โ€

What are the benefits of being a Master ASE?

โ€œBeing a Master ASE has helped me to move forward in my professional career and has allowed me to join part of that great community of professional experts with whom I can share concerns, and have access to technical experts in each area that are of great help in case of doubt.

โ€œAll this is reflected in the day-to-day work, both in my company, as well as, when talking to clients in situations in which the most appropriate business solutions should be designed from scratch. I am really confident thanks to the acquired knowledge. This knowledge allows the client to be calm and trust the company in order to conduct his projects.โ€

Any advice for women interested in pursuing a career in technology? 

โ€œThe number of women is increasing every day in this technology world although it is mainly composed of men. My tip is to set goals and do whatever possible to meet them, although sometimes there exist difficulties, once the goal is met, we come to the conclusion that the effort paid off.โ€

As a Master ASE, you will be recognized as having reached the pinnacle in HPE Certifications. Customers will rely on you to bring rich technical skills to design and implement their most complex solutions. Youโ€™ll also see personal and business rewards while being able to network and share with one of the most exclusive teams in the industry.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

Iโ€™ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years.

Comments
Ina Jubert

Rebeca is so impressive and very inspirational.  She shared such great stories that bring her expertise to life, even in such a brief post!