Advancing Life & Work
1748011 Members
4756 Online
108757 Solutions
New Article
SarahA

Meet Master ASE Jayanthi Balaraman and get inspired by this successful woman in technology

Meet Jayanthi Balaraman, Senior Executive Consultant from Chennai, India and learn how an HPE certification helps her support her customers.

Jayanthi BalaramanJayanthi Balaraman

Name: Jayanthi Balaraman

Employer: Redington India Limited

Title/Role: Sr. Exe. Consultant

Education: B.E., Anna University

LinkedIn Profile:  Jayanthi Balaraman

Certifications:

How did you get started? 

“I got my start by gaining experience as a network support engineer and by completing HPE Networking certifications. Now am working as a Consulting and Support Professional for Redington India Limited. Certifications helped me gain the knowledge about the technology so that I am now able to develop Data Center and IT Infrastructure solutions. I am able to provide the customer a product Proof of Concept, as well as consultation and technical support.”

What is your favorite HPE technology? 

“My favorite HPE technology is the HPE switch. This technology supports Layer 3 services based on the model and we can also apply the technology (IRF) Framework. It is proprietary software virtualization technology. We can connect multiple network devices through physical IRF ports and perform necessary configurations, and then these devices are virtualized into a distributed device.”

Any interesting customer stories you would like to share? 

“One of our customers has multiple locations. Across these locations they have switches, and they wanted to manage all switches across the multiple locations with a single IP address. I was able to help them using IRF solutions.”

What are the benefits of being a Master ASE?

“Being an HPE Master ASE certified engineer has allowed me to learn about new and emerging networking technologies. I am more confident in sharing my product and solutions knowledge, confident in my ability to demo technology, create a proof of concept, and provide consulting and technical support to our customers. As a result, I’m able to create more value for Redington.”

Any advice for women interested in pursuing a career in technology? 

“If you are part of a partner organization, I recommend taking advantage of the webinars that HPE provides to gain the basics. Also, I suggest trying to learn open standard products that can handle/ support networking.” 

As a Master ASE, you will be recognized as having reached the pinnacle in HPE Certifications. Customers will rely on you to bring rich technical skills to design and implement their most complex solutions. You’ll also see personal and business rewards while being able to network and share with one of the most exclusive teams in the industry.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years.

Comments