Advancing Life & Work
1747990 Members
4840 Online
108756 Solutions
New Article
SarahA

Meet Seoul, South Korea-based Master ASE, Hyungjin Lee

This Mastermind profile proves that wherever you are in the world, HPE Certifications can help you solve customer problems.

Master ASE, Hyungjin LeeMaster ASE, Hyungjin Lee

Name: Hyungjin Lee

Employer: LG N-sys

Title/Role: Pre-sales / Technical Architect

Education: Bachelor of Computer Science

LinkedIn Profile:  Hyungjin Lee

Certifications:

• HP Product Certified - HP OneView 1.20
  • HP AIS - Converged Infrastructure Integration [2011]
  • HP AIS - Network Infrastructure [2011]
  • HP ATP - BladeSystem Solutions Integrator V8.1
  • HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V1
  • HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V2
  • HP ATP - FlexNetwork Solutions V3
  • HP ATP - Server Administrator V8
  • HP ATP - Server Solutions V1
  • HP ATP - Storage Solutions V1
  • HP ASE - Advanced Server Administrator V8
  • HP ASE - Converged Infrastructure Architect V1
  • HP ASE - Network Infrastructure [2011]
  • HP ASE - Server Solutions Integrator V8.1
  • HP ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V1
  • HP Master ASE - Network Infrastructure [2011]
  • HPE Master ASE – FlexNetwork Solutions V2

How did you get started? 

“After graduating university with a major in IT, I joined my current company and became associated with the HPE partnership while working for the HPE distributor company. In the process of accessing the various technologies of HPE, I came to gain expertise in the area of IT infrastructure. At present, I am in charge of designing server, storage, and turnkey solutions for network infrastructure based on the HPE BladeSystem.”

What is your favorite HPE technology? 

“My favorite technology is the networking technology provided by the HPE BladeSystem. As it reduces cabling drastically when operating multiple servers and can be flexibly configured using the virtualization technology of the network interface, I can make good use of it in the workplace. Furthermore, my customers also like the technology because the integrated management and monitoring of hardware resources in the BladeSystem provides the operator with abundant user experience.”

Any interesting customer stories you would like to share? 

“When I suggested to an e-Commerce customer in Korea that he replace his old storage business, he demanded particularly high-level IO functions and detailed monitoring of individual components. At that time, the customer was using the Windows Server cluster environment, and the storage IO function was a very important factor in the evaluation. By showing the customer the outstanding performance and robust functions of the HPE 3PAR StoreServ as I carried out the PoC in the process I suggested, I won the contract and was able to successfully establish the desired system. The critical success factor was that the high-performance 3PAR storage could be optimally attached while maintaining the customer’s existing environment.”

What are the benefits of being a Master ASE?

“While participating in the step-by-step HPE certification program, I received a great deal of support in learning systematically about servers, storage, and network systems. Master ASE is a good indicator of my technological position in the organization, and provides me with good opportunities for studying diverse cases that are useful when consulting with my customers.”

Any tips for others interested in HPE certifications? 

“As HPE certifications are diverse, constant research is required to select the right certification for you. First, you need to determine your career path based on the role(s) you play and take the necessary steps to acquire the right HPE certifications in the right programs. This will enable you to acquire the Master ASE more effectively. If you want to have a distinctive competitive edge in the IT business, I recommend you make use of the well-organized HPE qualification program.”

As a Master ASE, you will be recognized as having reached the pinnacle in HPE Certifications. Customers will rely on you to bring rich technical skills to design and implement their most complex solutions. You’ll also see personal and business rewards while being able to network and share with one of the most exclusive teams in the industry.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years.