My Learning Certification
1752733 Members
5353 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Need courseware for HP0-S26 Exam (ASE- Implementing Proliant ML/DL Servers)

HPSE3434
Occasional Visitor

Need courseware for HP0-S26 Exam (ASE- Implementing Proliant ML/DL Servers)

Hi,

I checked out the Courseware site but there are only a few materials available.

Anyway we can get courseware for the ASE - Implementing Proliang ML/DL Servers for

the HP0-S26 exam?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Attached is the exam preparation guide for the HP0-S26 Exam.  Hopefully this will give you the information you are looking for.  If not, please let me know and I'll do some additional research.

Best regards,

SeanaAtHP
HPSE3434
Occasional Visitor

Thanks Seana,

However, I'm referring to the actual student and lab study guides that they hand out during the 5 day training that is in preparation for exam HP0-S26.  I attended one of those training many years ago :-) and they handed out those study guides in class.  I was hoping those can be available for purchase.

Also, before all the changes, the coursewares were available for download if you are an HPCP as PDF files.

Even those study guides as PDF files will be worth getting if they are made available, even for a fee...

Thanks,

Q

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi,

Dear HP ExpertONE members,

HP ExpertONE Certification & Learning has just launched a new pilot website which will allow you to purchase HP course materials at a significantly lower price.  This site is provided to our Partners to assist in achieving your certification goals. It is a limited time offer available in U.S. and Canada only.  A similar website will be available for Latin America within a few weeks.

HP ExpertONE Courseware Sales allows you to purchase instructor-led course materials supporting HP Servers, Storage and Networking certification portfolios.  This new program was developed to facilitate self study; however, we do not guarantee studying the material alone will help pass HP ExpertONE exams.  Keep in mind, the student guide contained within these materials does not include lab time or lab guides.

We encourage you to take advantage of this pilot program as well as tell your colleagues about this advantage.  Save time, save money, get certified!

Access the Course Catalog at:  http://coursemanuals2.learningpartnerconnection.com/CourseCatalog.aspx

Regards,

SeanaAtHP