1752801 Members
5371 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Need help to find a proper certification program

ymto
Occasional Collector

Need help to find a proper certification program

Hello, we're working with the Proliants and Blades and I'm trying to find a proper certification program to be authorized to work with the HP hardware covered by warranty if there any of kind... 

can you point me somewhere or give a link where I can get an info?

3 REPLIES 3
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

You must be an authorized HPE Service Partner.

The way to determine (or apply) is through the HPE Partner Portal.

Once in the program, you will be advices as to what certifications are required.

Servers

The HPE Server portfolio offers a range of certifications to verify you have the skills to build, design, implement and manage HPE server solutions including HPE ProLiant Generation 9 (Gen9) servers and critical converged infrastructure components like HPE OneView management.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

You must be an authorized HPE Service Partner.

The way to determine (or apply) is through the HPE Partner Portal.

Once in the program, you will be advices as to what certifications are required.

Servers

The HPE Server portfolio offers a range of certifications to verify you have the skills to build, design, implement and manage HPE server solutions including HPE ProLiant Generation 9 (Gen9) servers and critical converged infrastructure components like HPE OneView management.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
karlkovacs
HPE Pro

The only way to become service authorized is to apply for service authorization. If you are a current HPE partner, login to the Partner First Portal and search for "service delivery". If you aren't an HPE partner, you will have to apply to become a partner before applying for service delivery.

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs