Advancing Life & Work
1748169 Members
4097 Online
108758 Solutions
New Article ๎ฅ‚
karlkovacs

New storage technical training and exams available for free at HPE Discover!

ATPServers.jpg

Expand your business with hot storage skills!

Lead the opportunity in the latest storage innovations including Flash, Software-Defined Storage (SDS), HyperConverged Appliances, and other storage technologies. Take advantage of our new storage courses available for free at Discover:

Foundations of HPE Storage Solutions Design v16.21 Course #01059420 which prepares you to take exam HPE0-J74 for HPE ATP - Storage Solutions V2 certification

• Designing HPE Enterprise Storage Solutions - v16.21 Course #01059531 which prepares you to take exam HPE0-J76 for HPE ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V2 certification
  • Designing HPE Backup Solutions v16.21 Course #01059534 which prepares you to take exam HPE0-J77 for HPE ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V2 certification
  • Architecting Multi-Site Storage v16.11 Course #01059537 which prepares you to take exam HPE0-J79 for HPE Master ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V2 certification

Class seats can be reserved only through the Discover registration process. You will receive a prompt asking if you would like to add a PRCL (Partner Ready Certification and Learning) class to your schedule.

If you are already registered, log back in and click on the green button labeled "Edit PRCL".

Classes fill quickly. Register today!

register_green_element.png

Which class are you registered for? We would like to hear from you.

HPEgreenbar.gif

HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning - Social Media

We have an active and engaging community. Feel free to join the conversation, ask questions, or provide feedback for others looking to acquire certifications.

Twitter @HPE_MyLearning

LinkedIn HPE My Learning

Facebook HPE_My Learning

Google+ HPE My Learning

HPE Enterprise Community HPE My Learning

Thank you,

Karl Kovacs
0 Kudos
About the Author

karlkovacs

20+ years in IT, including data center architect, pre-sales engineer, certification development, and management. Currently working as a Product Marketing Manager with HPE Storage Networking. Passion for technology, gadgets, and the outdoors. Always looking for ways to blend them together in one big adventure.