My Learning Certification
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners: Register today for free training and exams at HPE Discover 2018

SarahA

DiscoverBlogpost.jpg

HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning will again be offering partners free certification training and exams this June at HPE Discover.

Specifically:

• Free training covering HPE Data Centers, Storage, Servers, HPE Nimble and HPE OneView—saving partners up to $4000
  • Two free on-site certification exams—a potential savings of up to $460
  • Knowledge Credits for silver partners attending Discover1
  • HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning lounge

View the course listing document for an overview of all the classes, times and additional details.

How to register for training

Class sizes are limited and on a first come, first served basis so register early to secure your spot. Registration to HPE Discover, Las Vegas 2018 is required to attend the HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning free training.

To register for free training, email prcltraining_discover@hpe.com with your full name, email address, HPE Learner ID, and course requested.

You will receive an email within 48 hours confirming your class registration. Your successful class registrations will be added to your Discover Agenda Builder along with your other Discover activities by Wednesday, June 6, 2018.

Please note that some classes start Sunday, June 17 at 8:00 a.m., requiring hotel check-in on Saturday, June 16, 2018.

Register now

120 Knowledge Credits for a Silver Data Center Specialized Partner and 10 Knowledge Credits for a Silver Pointnext Specialized Partners are assigned post event.

0 Kudos
About the Author

SarahA

I’ve been in marketing in high-tech for 20+ years. With HPE now for 8; prior I managed social and marketing communications for an inflight Internet company. I love telling stories about our customers and partners.

Labels