1753500 Members
4123 Online
108794 Solutions
New Discussion

Quality Center v10 ASE Availability

pmccartney84
Occasional Advisor

Quality Center v10 ASE Availability

I am interested in taking the QC 10 ASE exam, but the exam schedule does not contain any dates.  Does anyone know anything about this?

12 REPLIES 12
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Re: Quality Center v10 ASE Availability

Hi, I am seeking an answer to your question and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for joining our community!
SeanaAtHP
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi PMCCartney84,

The following link will take you to the data sheet for the Quality Center v10 ASE certification.  On the data sheet, you'll find a link to HP Education Services, who offers the training.  If you follow the link to HP Education Services, you'll find a geography map.  Once you select your geography, you should be directed to a page that includes a training schedule for your area (I checked this for the Americas).

http://h10017.www1.hp.com/certification/documents/new-releases/ASE/ASE_HP_Quality_Center_V10_Implementation_EUSv2.pdf

I hope this answers your question; if not, don't hesitate to come back and I'll do some additional digging!

Best regards,

SeanaAtHP
pmccartney84
Occasional Advisor

I am not looking for the training.  I'm looking for the certification exam. 

This site did list the schedule (but has not been updated this year)

http://merc-training.cce.hp.com/main/AMERICAS/certification/gpp_certification.cfm

But it appears to now be dead.  I am just looking to take the ASE exam for QC.  I do not need training, I just need to take the actual exam.

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I apologize for my misunderstanding of your question...

HP has created a new tool that should give you the information that you need.  It is called "Certification Explorer" and allows you to navigate to the certification you want and get the necessary information to register, pay for the exam and set an appointment with Prometric, the HP testing service.

To access Certification Explorer, isit the HP ExpertONE website at http://h10120.www1.hp.com/certification/ and login to Train & certify via your regional portal. (Note that you need an HP Learner ID to access Train & certify.)  Next click on the "Certification Explorer" link under "Find learning."  Select your geography and then simply check the box "Software for Business Management".  You'll find the Quality Center v10 listed and when you select it, you will find a link to the Prometric site where you can contact them to set up your exam.

Best regards

SeanaAtHP
pmccartney84
Occasional Advisor

Seana,

This site doesn't point me to where I can schedule the ASE exam.  I have completed the prerequisites (AIS QC 10).  Exam HP0-M87 (The QC 10 ASE exam) is not given by Prometric.  It is given at selected test sites on a pre set schedule. 

This site (in theory) let's you register for an exam:

http://h20546.www2.hp.com/main/certification/exam_offerings.cfm?sitepick=US

The problem is that there are zero exams scheduled for this certification.  This is my problem.  Please tell me how I can schedule the HP0-M87 exam.

Thanks,

Patrick

SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi Patrick,

I'm working on an answer to your question...sorry this is taking so long!
SeanaAtHP
SeanaAtHP
Valued Contributor

Hi Patrick,

Try the following email address.  The exams are given by HP Education Services.

Exam Schedule Questions?

If you have any questions regarding the availability of any exams in your region, please contact us

hpsoftware_PublicTraining@hp.com

Hope this gets you the info you need; if not, don't hesitate to come back!

SeanaAtHP
pmccartney84
Occasional Advisor

I've been emailing back and forth with that address (and a few others) for about 3 months now and no one has been able to provide me an exam schedule, or any information on how to take any of the ASE exams.  Everyone points me to the same websites that I've previously mentioned and ignores the fact that there is absolutely no way to sign up for the exam using these sites.

pmccartney84
Occasional Advisor

Interestingly enough, if I look at the schedule in Europe, I am able to schedule an exam.  Just not in the USA.